Quality is in our DNA!
East Side Clinical Laboratory (ESCL) is a full-service clinical laboratory with over 60 locations servicing Rhode Island, Southern Massachusetts, and Connecticut and surrounding communities.
East Side Clinical Laboratory is offering a paid internship in our Human Resources department.beginning in early December!
THE OPPORTUNITY: Human Resources Intern
An immediate opportunity exists for a proven bright, energetic individual to support the East Side Clinical Laboratory's Human Resources department. This position will be part-time 20 hours a week with reasonable flexibility to accommodate a student's schedule. The ideal candidate is an individual who is willing to learn, can work with minimal to little supervision (We don't micro-manage). We will train and show you the procedures and tasks involved with an HR career and will be impressed when you take the initiative! Maintaining confidentiality is an important skill and exerciseing discretion is a must.
• Support the HR Department, Training and Development
• Managing recruitment, orientation and training materials
• Corporate Event Planning/Employee Appreciation Events
• Benefits Administration Support
• Compliance Audit Assistance
• Draft, revise and post job ads, perform pre-screens
• Currently enrolled or graduated from an accredited institution and interested in Human Resources
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Solid writing skills and ability to communicate effectively will all levels of management
• Interested in health care industry a plus
• Strong intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook, and familiarity with PowerPoint a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in showing our team the same level of respect and service excellence that we strive to deliver to our patients. We are committed to providing extensive training and educational support that allows our team members to achieve the very highest levels of professionalism and open the door to increased opportunities for future career growth.
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team!
ESCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ESCL is an Affirmative Action Employer. ESCL provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ESCL complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. EOE/M/F/D/V. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran